RESTBET YORUMLARI ELEKTRİK TRAFOSU PATLADI, 2 KATLI EV ALEV ALEV YANDI





The fire occurred on 886th Street in Aziziye District. According to the information obtained, the fuses in the house belonging to Ömer Keser were blown. An explosion occurred in Keser’s transformer, which removed the fuses again. Unable to understand what was happening, the landlord wanted to check it out on the balcony. In the meantime, Keser noticed that smoke filled the house and realized that the roof turned into a ball of fire. Landlord Ömer Keser, who took his children and his wife out of the house immediately, informed the teams of Düzce Municipality Fire Department.

While the firefighters, who reached the scene in a very short time, had difficulty in intervening due to the explosion of the electrical cables, the fire intervention started from 3 different points after the power was cut by the teams. Those living in the ground floor of the 2-storey house were evacuated with the breaking of the windows and doors of the police teams. The neighboring buildings of the house, which turned into a fireball, were also evacuated, just in case. The flames were taken under control after the firefighters worked for about 1 hour. As soon as the fire crews worked for about 2 hours, the fire was completely extinguished.

restbet giriş yapmak için platformun yenilenen adresini kullanmanız gerekiyor.
restbet501 yeni giriş adresi oldu ve artık bu adresi kullanmanız gerekiyor.

WATCHED IN TEARS

The host, Ömer Keser, watching his house turned into a flaming ball in tears, said, “I think he was out of insurance. I had my wife and children. I took them out. As you can see, the nest is gone. The nest broke up. I was sitting in the house. I was watching TV. For a while the fuse has blown. I had just invested the children. The fuse blown at that time I went out and opened the fuse. Then there was an explosion sound. When the sound came, I wondered what was happening, but I couldn’t see anything. At that time, smoke started to enter the house. I climbed through the roof hatch to the roof. I looked everywhere was burning. After that, I evacuated the people in the house and called the firefighters ”.

The 2-storey house became completely unusable due to the fire.

Source: UAV



About KAÇAK BAHİS
Kaçak bahis sitesi hakkında önemli bilgiler. Yeni bonuslar ve bahis oynama sitesinin yeni giriş adresi hakkında detaylı bilgilerin yer aldığı önemli bir site. Yardım ve her türlü bilgi için sitemizi takipte kalın.

1 Comment on RESTBET YORUMLARI ELEKTRİK TRAFOSU PATLADI, 2 KATLI EV ALEV ALEV YANDI

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*



%d blogcu bunu beğendi: