According to the information received, in the Kuşdoğan Mahallesi Kavunlu location of Ünye, Mustafa Y. was tired and smoked a cigarette while he was cleaning the land in the garden. He gave the cigarette butt to his grandson, saying ‘no fire’. His grandson M.T.Y. He continued his work, thinking that he was extinguishing the cigarette butt in the bark. However, after a while, smoke began to emerge from the area where the cigarette butt was thrown. While his grandfather and his grandson intervened in the fire, his neighbors also participated in the extinguishing effort. 20 acres of land were damaged in the fire. An investigation was initiated regarding the incident.restbet giriş yapmak için platformun yenilenen adresini kullanmanız gerekiyor.
restbet499 yeni giriş adresi oldu ve artık bu adresi kullanmanız gerekiyor.